Tuesday 16 December 2008

Bah Humbug!

Apart from 12 hours at work and 2 hours traveling on horrible trains I have found the time to relax a bit in SL with my old pal Plum and some Germans we've recently met who are like a reflection of our little group in so many ways that someone (we can't remember who) said it was like the scene in Shaun Of The Dead, when the two groups of survivors meet. When "tolberg" played some of his very early music and it sounded exactly like my first noodlings it sealed the deal so to speak.

So what does this have to do with the ambulances I hear you ask? Well not much. But while all this was going on I was cutting out the printed photo's of Althea in the snow, printing and folding the backgrounds for the cards I am making and winning on eBay a very stylish green passenger seat for her.

No comments: